Things to do before 30 !!

I recently turned 28, which means I now have only 2 years to do those things that I always made a mental note of, and I believe it's about time to finally pen (or rather type) these down so that I would atleast have the final list ready and not keep on improvising... so here's my list of 30 things to do before turning 30 !!

1. Watch LFC live at Anfield.. maybe sitting at the Kop end
2. The Leh trip
3. Learn an instrument.. guitar preferably
4. Learn swimming
5. Do that filmy style dive into a lake or pond etc.
6. Get a tatoo.. tatoo and not a trampstamp :P
7. Own a house and a car
8. Go to a Pink Floyd / Metallica / ACDC concert
9. Do scuba-diving
10. Do snorkeling
11. LOTR marathon one more time with Gwingies
12. Visit VNIT again.. c'ma and shanky !!
13. The Bangkok trip
14. Sunburn @ GOA
15. Run a marathon
16. Learn a language
17. Throw a snowball at someone
18. Make a snow man
19. Visit the TAJ Mahal
20. Sing in a karaoke bar
21. Get a photograph published
22. Visit Wagah Border
23. Sunderbans boat ride
24. Kiss in the rains :)
25. DDLJ at Maratha Mandir with that special someone
26. Complete Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead
27. Attend atleast 5 types of weddings - including a catholic wedding
28. Own a 'Rosita'
29. Spend every penny in my pocket.. that VNIT type feeling
30. Reach my idle weight (63 kg)

Took some time to reach the 30 list, especially since some of the things that I had in that list as certainty have already been completed before penning down this list..!!

Tick tock tick tock... time is counting down !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia...

Beauty of simple FM...