Perfect way to start the day...!!!

There are some things that make u look forward to waking up in the morning and then there r some things that suddenly make ur day, an unexpected pleasant news that suddenly brightens up the morning, makes u feel a high thats unmatchable.
When I woke up today, the morning of 20th August, I was looking forward to the return of a good friend, something that had me in a happy mood, despite how hectic the last few days had turned out to be. As I woke up and looked towards my lappy screen, I saw a gtalk ping conveying the return, leaving me with a contented feeling, and then slowly I saw an IM abt Citeh defeating Barca... Shocked by this, I quickly opened espnstar to confirm, and the first news I saw there made me sit up. The news was "Fergie humble after defeat", and on reading on I came to know that Burnley had defeated Man Utd, and this certainly made my day. And then I read abt Pool thrashing Stoke, and the morning cudnt have gotten any better. The pure ecstacy of reading abt Utd losing, and in consequence dropping 3 points, something that left them with same no of points as us, and the prospect of getting back at the ManUtd fans, left me with a happiness in my heart and a big grin on my face that even the idea of attending lectures cudnt wipe off.
This certainly is the perfect start to the day, maybe someday I would have a better way to start the day, but for now, dont think any thing can beat this. :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia...

Beauty of simple FM...