Life's Good

Not endorsing LG here, what I am trying to say Life right now is good... Even though i dont say it often, but NITIE rocks. Life here for me atleast is almost as gud as it can get, and I am saying this despite the fact tat I lost my cell in campus less than 10 days ago... I party, hang-out with friends, get placed in Vroom Vroom (summers), go on a wonderful trip to Shirdi and Trimbakeshwar with friends, have a blast... And then return...sleep like a baby for most part of the day, wake up on a lovely sunday morning, relax, go for shopping again with a gr8 friend, visit home, spend sum time with family, have ghar-ka-khaana, catch-up with sum friends, then return to campus by midnight, hang arnd with friends sum more, listen to music... "Can this life get any better?"...as I am listening to these lyrics and contemplating the same in my mind, I know how it cud get any better... And I know... If sum ppl wer still arnd, although distances may not be a barrier, but still...

And now my mood has changed, and m hungry...so time for this blog to end...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia...

Beauty of simple FM...