An interesting day in the offing..even Exciting maybe

The prospect of a wonderful day looms upon when someone unexpectedly wakes me way too early (for me...especially on a sunday morning, my last vela day, last day to lazily lie in bed for atleast the next 5 days). Now that I am awake, I was wondering what I shud do, lots of time to kill, I started thinking of wat to do with the rest of the day. Now normally I dont have to think abt this as well by the time I wake up, a good part of the day is already over, and things just happen to pan out. Today, wat abt today, still wondering, I start to anxiously wait for the return of some good friends, diwali sweets, lots of things to talk about, good amount of cribbing, maybe some mindless drifting around in campus or even outside...

And then the Super Sunday soccer special...Liverpool vs Man Utd, a game to watch out for, a game having the potential to end Liverpool's title hopes or renew them with a new vigour, just like it had earlier this yr... Battle for supremacy...the key for Liverpool will as usual be the form and moe importantly the fitness of Gerrard and Torres..The two yet again hold the fortunes of the club and the hopes of millions of fans.. Cant wait for this one to start..Go Reds Go...Tame the devils again.. Renew the title hunt..I am, and forever will be an Eternal KOPtimist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia...

Beauty of simple FM...